Hemorrhoid

Home » Topics » General Discussion » Hemorrhoid
Hemorrhoid 2017-01-06T23:14:34+00:00
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

I am a mother trying to cope with IBD, and a few other Health issues including thyroid problems.
    The main one is a serious pain.

I have taken humira and it has its side effects but it has helped me. (With that being said, yes I am so fat but before I would complain I was too thin.)

My Crohn’s pain has overall gotten better. But, my butt still hurts so badly. I have rectal pain very often and it hurts even when sitting down.

Going to the bathroom is even more painful. Crohn’s remains not bad but my butt hurts al the time. It feels like there is a knife in my bum. My doctors must think I am crazy. Does anyone here have the same pain??

Is this IBD related or maybe hemerroihds?

For the

gardengranny
    Participant

Hi love, that does not sound fun at all:-(

I hope you’ve found something that helps by now. If not I recommend you try applying something to help with the pain at the least. There are popular ointments and creams but you can try the good old squatting method. Try and get down into a squat as often you can (this is probably why yoga helps so much) it releases the pressure quite a bit.

I hope you find a good homeopath or doctor soon to help with the other issues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Hemorrhoid
Your information: