Abcess

You are here:Home-Forums-General Discussion-Abcess
Abcess 2016-12-30T21:10:21+00:00

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I had an abscess the size of a grapefruit. Please do not ignore your symptoms.

If you are in serious pain and nobody acknowledges it do something about it.
    I had this pain a while after partially removing my colon. Where the stitches were, came loose and after months of extreme pain and ER visits one doctor helped. I was rolled back with an abscess that was life and sanity threatening.

IBD Awareness
    Keymaster

Hello christians23,

Thank you for sharing. If you would like more information on forming an abscess with Crohn’s or Colitis please visit our resource pages.

Also, you might find our “When to see a doctor” page useful. Please visit an emergency room if you are in serious pain. The information on this website is meant for informational purposes only and is not meant to supplement medical care.

G.Smith
    Participant

Hi, I am somewhat worried after reading your post. I have been in terrible pain with diarrhea for the past few days. I think I will set an appointment asap to see if it is something serious. Will update after my appointment. Thanks for the advice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Abcess
Your information: